Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Nicely done!

You have really improved your Flash skill since the first version! Good work! However, I'm a bit miffed at how you give Newgrounds the cold shoulder in your opening statement when I clicked on your character version of yourself. You said "Why Atomfilms? Because unlike Newgrounds, Atomfilms actually pays us"
I don't think you get how Newgrounds works. They can't pay everyone who submits Flash, they just offer exposure, and if it wasn't for Newgrounds I doubt Atomfilms would have ever discovered you and paid you for your work in the first place. Pretty harsh man.

pyropymp responds:

Sorry, I never meant to give NG a cold shoulder, of course I know NG couldn't possibly pay for all the portal flashes, and I know I owe 90% of my exposures to NG... that's why I chose to have this beta version stay here. The full version will be licensed, so I can't put it here:(

The Ultimate MK Parody The Ultimate MK Parody

Indeed the Ultimate MK Parody!

This is the best MK parody on NG in my opinion! Don't let Randy's crap on the front page get you down. He totally made an ass of himself and has turned off a lot of people with his immature jealousy! Keep kicking butt!

River City Ransom: REDUX River City Ransom: REDUX

Boring

I would have rated this higher, but I didn't appreciate having to sit through an hour of text and intro screens to get to the actual movie. Dude, you really need to add some buttons to skip ahead, or greatly shorten the delay from screen to screen! TO SLOW!

Make a Britney Make a Britney

THIS RULES!!!!!

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I never get sick of degrading Britney! Everyone should send this to EVERY person they know or you are cheating them out of a good laugh! So get on AIM, open your email program, and spread the word! Everyone must have a chance to play with this! HAHA!

3D Joe Water Balloon Drop 3D Joe Water Balloon Drop

This is fun!

I really enjoyed this game! Once I figured out I could move back and forth on the bridge with the up and down arrow keys I was able to dodge those seagulls! I wish we saw more submissions like this! Keep up the good work, and don't listen to those other morons!

Anna Kournikova Dress Up Anna Kournikova Dress Up

Dirty Sancez!

Haha! That was great! That is one of the best fakes I've ever seen! Good job! I love the dirty sancez hidden under the red top!